08 May, 2006

a meeee-ontage

so today i'm celebrating(aka not celebrating) my 29th year of life on this fantastic planet

so i decided to throw together a small posse of photos of me in various stages of life up until now


this is my bare ass running towards unknown legs that i think belong to my mother.
i can't be more than 2 years old here. i also have blonde hair which is weird but i guess a lot of babies start out blonde, right?


i'm in the grey cardigan with the sideways look, top row. my longest standing friend and homie Matthew is the kid with the tooth missing grin in the row below on the end. amazing. I'm probably about 4 or 5 years old in this one.


this is probably the first walkman ever made. i was probably bumping some weird shit since my parents listened to a lot of frank zappa and todd rundgren when i was growing up. i'm probably about 5 or 6 here.


what you can't see in this pic is that i have a rat tail haircut. if you don't know what that is you don't deserve to continue reading this so just shut your browser now. I'm probably 8 or 9 here and that's my younger sister Caitlin beside me.


shortly thereafter i got glasses and shaved my head which is pretty much the hairstyle i ran with for a long time and am still rocking. i'm in the forest on some exploration/nature walk thing with the kids from my school. i'm anywhere from 9-11 years oldat this point.



this was near the closing of my "awkward stage" before i got a lot taller and hit puberty. i got super chubby and did lots of dance routines. as you can see from the pic the san antonio spurs were my favourite team. they most definitely are NOT my favourite team at this point. i'm wearing low cut suede or nubuck doc marten's in this pic and it's too bad you can't see them because it was a sick outfit. i'm in grade 8 so that makes me 12 or 13 i honestly don't care to do the exact math.


this pic is from the same week as the one above but i included it because it's pretty much the best. i have the closest thing that wavy caucasian hair can get to dreads going on. i created them from this shit called moulding mud and i'm also rocking a rayon short sleeve dress shirt with overalls that have one strap hanging down. that kid beside me is anton feitelberg...i have no idea what he's doing now but holla if you're reading this.


this is after the awkward phase. i got a lot taller and got contact lenses and started cutting my own hair. i have a bizarre version of a hightop fade minus the fade since i didn't know how to and the same overall steez from the last pic. i'm wearing a charlotte hornets jersey/shirt but i really never liked the team that much , just their colours. i'm in my first year of high school here and definitely still a virgin. probably still 13 or maybe 14 years old.

TO BE CONTINUED...gotta upload some more pics.

No comments: