27 July, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I was out dumb late last night and couldn't sleep right away so despite my intentions of having a jampacked productive afternoon, it ended up being a true Lazy Sunday.

On my way to meet P, I dipped into Manic for my first coffee in weeks. It was Emma's last day and she linked up some magical brew that tasted like blueberries and a cookie in the shape of a turd. I felt loved.

Met P at Tacos El Asador for some Guacamole and Squash Pupusas. Sometimes, the pupusas are really bland and other times, they are a salty pancake of heaven. Today, they fell in the latter category.

The food was eaten in Christie Pits, where we watched the worst baseball game ever(i'm so going back next week) between the Boston(Brantford) Red Sox and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
No San P, so lime Perrier had to step in as a last minute replacement. Meh.

After a heavy grass sprawl and shittalking session, we headed to the mainline to take flicks. A couple gems hanging out there right now for sure.

After walking the lines, we went to pick up his little homie, Ella and hit up the dog park. I'm not a dog park guy but there's def some funny cliques that have their whole social circle and routines going on.

Finally, en route to the east end..I caught a flat so loud it sounded like a gunshot trying to catch airs on this goofy bank. Total instant karma for doing such dumb stuff on a bike with a janky wheelset.

Pics coming in the next 4 posts.

No comments: