02 November, 2005

annoying phone guy

I really want the phone number to Alife Vancouver so I can flip the script and be the annoying guy that calls every week to find out when a shoe drops...I know since I love it so much and since they're a new shop I can break them in for the future of calls they'll be innundated with.

in other news, my man D has been cooking up some mean mean designs for shoes...hopefully by Holiday 06 you'll see a GDFT X NIKE. I'm totally not crossing my fingers or going to a ranch counting unborn chickens at this point but (souls of mischief)You NEVER Know(souls of mischief)

All you Montreal fuckers have to come out to my night at Blizzarts every Tuesday...it's young but poppin and will continue to get better as we try and define the identity and actually give this city a spot for people to chill and floss simultaneously.

watched the first raptors game tonight..

basically they played like a great team until the 4th quarter which pretty much sums up the problems they've always had...no matter who they bring in as players, coaches, gms, etc...they're still going to lose games the same damn way

i'ma update with my sneaker pimps photos soon I swear

No comments: