20 October, 2005

bomb defusing

the shelves at goodfoot SUCK

seriously they're nice to look at and a phenomenal concept that no one in the world is fucking with...basically the best way to display sneakers ever


BUT..you'd look at them differently if you had to clean them inside and out

lifting off the heavy glass carefully and then cleaning inside where dust pretty much will never leave and every streak is mirrored back and forth...so impossible to tell which side the streaks are on..

i'll quote my man toddy flores aka KID K.I.C.K.S who said "I'd rather be one of those guys that installs steel beams when they are building skyscrapers than doing this shit"

honestly it's not all glamour and glitz at the foot

having first crack at de la souls kinda evens it out but cleaning those shelves is seriously one of the worst things I've ever done in my whole life

No comments: